Global Safety Awards 2017
Global Safety Awards organized by the Energy And Environment Foundation recognizes and honor outstanding organizations that are taking responsibility for defining a commercial future by adding value through excellence in fire, safety, health and security management for corporate citizenship, transparent accountability, life cycle stewardship, strategic sustainability and conducting fair business in a disciplined manner that delivers a shared future for all stakeholders through commitment, dedication with a goal of zero injures thereby creating an environment of safety first before beginning any action.
This global award promotes improvements in fire, safety and security management at workplace, as safety and security is an ethical responsibility of both employer and employees.
Main objectives are encouraged & motivate to adopt best practices and become role model for others to emulate. Encourage implementation of strategies for improvement in operation standards. It gives morale boost to management, concerned team, employees and all stakeholders.
Litro Gas Lanka Limited became the platinum winner of Global Safety Awards 2017 at the 7th World Petrocoal Congress & international conference in New Delhi India on 17th February 2017 among many worlds’ renowned brands due to best practices in below fields of Fire, Safety and Health Management
• Fire, Safety and Health Strategies
• Fire, Safety and Health Initiatives
• Smart objectives in Relation to Fire, Safety and Health
• Reducing Corporate Risk and Improving Business Performance
• Fire, Safety and Health Performance and Improvements
• Communication and Workforce Engagement
• Fire, Safety and Health Training and Skill Development
• Fire, Safety and Health Awareness and Compliance at the site